mnemonic is the Nordics leading company within IT and information security with a unique combination of services and solutions. Today the company has over 200 employees, and we are growing rapidly in Norway and internationally. In addition we are continually ranked by Great Place to Work as one of Norway’s and Europe’s top workplaces.
mnemonic responds to the region’s most serious cyberattacks, working side by side with Europe’s most important organisation’s. We actively participate in collaborative research projects and are a trusted source of threat intelligence to Europol and other global agencies.
We are now increasing our international expansion efforts. For this we need a Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team, and assist in broadcasting the value of our services nationally and internationally. In this newly formed position, your core focus will be to strengthen our positioning in existing and new markets, and play a central role in our exciting international journey.
Areas of responsibility:
- Collaborate closely with our sales and marketing departments, along with our technical service departments to define, develop and convey the message, value proposition and positioning of mnemonic and our services
- Create and further develop sales and marketing tools, including service descriptions, brochures, datasheets, case studies, presentations and the website, and ensure that these tools are kept up to date
- Monitor the market and trends through input from internal sources, such as the sales and marketing departments, consultants and service departments, and external sources such as industry analysts (e.g. Gartner), industry regulations, competitor monitoring and feedback from customers
- Organise customer forums and/or participate in customer service meetings to collect feedback from customers on our service delivery, the value our services have for the customer, and the customer’s purchasing decisions for choosing our services
- Identify and suggest the best approach for the marketing of mnemonics solutions and service towards our target groups
- Identify and provide feedback to service departments on potential improvements and enhancements to existing solutions and services
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years higher education with strong academic performance
- You can communication well in English, both written and spoken. It is an advantage if you can also communicate fluently in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language.
- You have several years experience from the IT-industry, telecom or similar, with (a) B2B marketing experience in highlighting value propositions in products and solutions, or (b) a technical or sales background looking to work with product and service marketing within IT security
- You can dive into complex, technical information and details to identify the commercial value, and communicate this in a clear and market-friendly manner.
- You are creative, analytical and service-minded
- You work well in a team, take initiative and are a self-driven person who takes responsibility for their own role
It is not a requirement that you have experience within IT security, but you must have the desire to learn and gain insight into this field, and are willing to work to develop strong knowledge of our customer segments, solutions and partners.
What can we offer?
- An informal and pleasant working environment that provides opportunities for growth, influence and
variations in tasks
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme that promotes a long-term employment outlook, including attractive pension and insurance coverage
- We place a strong emphasis on workplace well-being and teambuilding through social activities, events and trips with colleagues. In addition, we have an inclusive environment that promotes work-life balance and accommodate to families. Our office is centrally located near Slottsparken
- A workplace that is ranked as one of the best in Europe. In Norway we have been amongst the top 10 workplaces for 6 years in a row, being ranked number 2 this year.
Does this sound interesting?
The recruitment process is conducted together with Glasspaper People, who handle all communication with applicants. Questions can be directed to our recruitment advisor in Glasspaper People, Thomas Schibbye, by phone at +47 41 04 38 53. Applications and resumes should be submitted to .